The Council on Chiropractic Philosophy is a growing and vibrant community of Chiropractors, chiropractic students and organizations supporting the advancement of chiropractic philosophy as a distinct and unique approach to health care and as a specific discipline for excellence in patient care and community health.
I’m not a member of the Philosophy Council, how do I join?
Follow the link above, or visit www.chiropractic.org and select “Join Today” from the main menu.
I already have a Philosophy Council membership and am looking to renew or update my information. How do I access my account?
The quickest way to renew your membership is online by doing the following:
- Go to www.chiropractic.org (which also got a facelift in 2020!).
- Click “My ICA Account” in the top right corner.
- Click “Forgot Password” (this is how you will establish your password).
- Enter the email address where you receive ICA emails.
- Look for an email from email@example.com with a 6 digit code.
- Enter the code on the MemberSuite web page.
- Click the person icon in the top right to select the “Become a Member” option (even if you are renewing!).
- Choose “Philosophy Council” and follow the prompts to complete your payment.
- After you process your payment, please take the time to review your profile information and make sure all the details are correct and completed.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Periodic news and information publication resources which include philosophical articles, professional insights, and clinical research commentaries as well as other valuable information
- Discounted tuition fees for select programs — visit The Center for Chiropractic Progress for more information on the Philosophy Diplomate Program – http://chiroprogress.org/TheDiplomateDPhCS.html
- Special registration rates for periodic Philosophy Conference programs, special-topic seminars and online sessions organized by the Council
- Discounts on ICA and Council products and publications
- Opportunities to network and exchange ideas with others of like mind